Join us for a dynamic WRITING RETREAT this September . . .
BRING YOUR WRITING TO LIFE
AND WRITE STORIES THAT SELL
5 through 12 September 2021
with guest author/instructor/mentor,
Our Tour begins at 2:00pm with a shuttle pick up in Galway City
Participants are whisked away to the countryside lodge where they can freshen up before -
- A tour of a 14th Century Abbey, the best-preserved ruin of its type;
- Evening - Back to your room at the lodge for a brief rest before the welcoming banquet and a talk from our featured guest instructor.
- Celtic Bedtime Story
- Ancient Stone Circle
- 12th Century Castle
- Walk through the forest to the largest lake in the Republic of Ireland
- Stop for lunch in a Quaint Old Village with loads of history and legend, followed by:
- Opening writing workshop
- Optional tour of the village & shopping
- Visit to a spooky cemetery for inspiration where there will be a Writing Assignment
- Optional Pitch Session and Dinner at your leisure
A tour of -
- The tallest round tower in existence, circa 7th century
- Beautiful bay with picturesque sailboats and currachs
- A castle featured in so many photos, you’re sure to recognize it!
- The Burren
- The most famous dolmen in Ireland, a burial site of ancient king
- Charming seaside town with excellent homemade Irish fudge
- Cliffs of Moher – possibly the most photographed and breath-taking scenery in Ireland
A tour into the heart of Connemara, including yet another castle.
You’ll be staying in a charming country lodge in County Galway, surrounded by the beautiful Connemara mountains, and close to Lough Corrib, the largest lake in the Republic. You’ll have a private room and bathroom, TV, tea/coffee maker, hairdryer, and wifi.
Each bedroom is cheerfully decorated, unique and private.
Every morning you can enjoy a full Irish breakfast. Our classes will be held in the lodge, and in the evening you may wish to cozy up in front of the fire in the sitting room, and read or chat with fellow writers.
Total Price for the Week: $2,195
Full Irish Breakfast every day
All Ground Transportation
Entrance Fees (excluding €5 optional Dún Aonghasa entrance)
Professionally Guided Tours on the mainland
First Night Welcoming Banquet (and gratuities)
Traditional Music Performance Admission
Additional Helpful Info should you wish to continue your tour of Ireland after our conference
All Classes, Workshops & Private Conference with Guest Instructor
Editing of your manuscript pages and personal feedback from an industry professional
Airport bus transfer (€27 return)
Any lunches, dinners, and gratuities not listed above
Any extra transportation outside the tours